Reading and Web activities
- Factors stabilizing the protein fold
- disruption of stabilizing interactions
- Hydrogen/Deuterium Exchange
Read the following tutorial sections on Circular Dichroism spectroscopy
- From The Circular Dichroism Site
What is Circular Dichroism ?
Why use Circular Dichroism ?
- determination of the secondary structure
- tertiary structure
- folding kinetics
- determine whether an expressed, purified protein is folded
- if a mutation affects its conformation or stability.
- protein-protein interactions
- ligand binding
- CD measurementent
- Protein secondary structure determination.
These will also be helpful
Read the following on Fluorescence spectroscopy